Monday, May 05, 2008

Intentions


Recently, I re-joined my friends at The Blue Voice (TBV), and have started posting there on a variety of subjects connected with politics and the liberal agenda. That might sound pretty broad, but in fact it leaves out a number of things I might like to write about, so it is my intention to continue this blog.

My focus here, going forward, will not be on politics - although I may choose to cross-post some of my TBV material here, whenever I feel like doing so (ie, no strong editorial boundaries here), I would like this to be more personal in feeling, less confrontational, and somewhat more fun.

The image above, of a Tibetan sand painting, is here because I like the fundamental idea behind such temporary works of art, and because I am fond of sand painting. It is sufficient, as they say.
Neil

No comments: