Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blogging again

I am making this my blogging home.

After having kept several separate journals on AOL since 2004, and after my time sharing blogging duties with my friends at The Blue Voice, I have decided that I am probably going to leave AOL behind. So here I am.

Over the next few weeks I will portage some of my older material to this spot, and then I will no longer post anything anywhere else.

If you have arrived here from one of my old AOL Journals, please leave a comment so I know you were by -- so many old friends I made there and have lost track of since that community went bust. New friends are always welcome to comment, for that matter.

I buried my first AOL Journal a long time ago (after a controversial post drew enormous criticism from my family), and now this blog bears the name of that first vehicle. The second wave of AOL Journals, now retired, includes Never Give Up and Don't Ask, the second of which was always meant to be just for laughs (I laughed even if nobody else did). So this is farewell to them, and bon voyage.

Neil

No comments: